Tips to Prevent Injuries
Every year, thousands of people in western Massachusetts hurt or injure their fingers, hands and wrists at home, at work, and while playing sports. Many of these injuries could have been easily avoided.
Knowing a few preventative measures can help to keep hands safe.
The physicians and staff at The Hand Center of Western Massachusetts have important safety tips that can protect you and your family from unnecessary harm.
- Lawnmower Injuries
- Snowblower Injuries
- Garden Safety Injuries
- Holidy Carving Injuries
- Fireworks Injuries
- Power Saw Safety Injuries
- Pumpkin Carving Injuries
- Prevent Heely Injuries
- Tips to Prevent Snow Shoveling & Snow Blowing Injuries
- Tips to Prevent Soccer Injuries
- Tips to Prevent Volleyball Injuries
- Skateboarding Safety
- Playing it Safe on the Tennis Court
- Prevent Scooter-Related Injuries
- Prevent Falls!
- Tips to Prevent Tennis Injuries
- Tips to Prevent Basketball Injuries
- Playground Safety Checklist
- Lawnmover, Snowblower Safety
- Prevent Golf Injuries
- Prevent Inline Skating Injuries
- Ladder Safety Tips
- How Safe Is Your Child's Playground?
- Home Safety Checklist
- Turkey Carving Safety Tips